Easy Method to Bake a Milk Cake at Home
Like that, we are going to talk about a recipe for a simple cake which is made with hot milk and known as Hot Milk Cake.
There are many things which can easily be made with the help of items which are very quickly available in our households. Like that, we are going to talk about a recipe for a simple cake which is made with hot milk and known as Hot Milk Cake. Milk cakes are in fashion for over centuries now. Children love this cake very much. Well, children love eating very much because everything that they see on this earth is new to them. If somehow they find it tasty, they can eat it over and over again.
If you recall your childhood days, even you will feel that you were also fond of cakes, biscuits, and candies very much. Also, the sweets which are prepared for many different occasions must be your favorite ones. This happens with everyone and we should all try enjoying different food because this life
Total Preparation Time:
20 minutes in baking and 30 minutes in the cooling
How Many People:
Ingredients for the Preparation of Cake:
- Two cups of sugar
- Four large eggs
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- About one and a half cups of milk
- About two and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- Ten tablespoons butter
- About two and a half teaspoons baking powder
Steps to Prepare Cake:
- Please heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then take a large bowl to mix ingredients all the ingredients. Beat eggs for 4-5 minutes till the time a fine texture is obtained. Once you have beaten the eggs, then you can add sugar and beat the mixture again to make an even mixture. Like this add Vanilla in this mixture and beat it until it is mixed. The same way flour and baking powder are also added and beaten until we don’t get a fine level of the mixture.
- Now take a saucepan, and heat the butter and milk. Make sure that butter is melted well. Then you can add this to the batter which you prepared and mix well.
- After this, put this batter in a greased baking pan of 13x9 inches. Then bake the cake for 30-35 minutes and take the toothpick test.
- After baking the cake, cool the pan on the wire rack.