This Article About Smegma a teenager or adult want to know about it but they feel little shy that’s why we discuss it here if there is any whitish or yellowish fluid (discharge) you notice in your private part (penis in Males and vagina in Females ) then don’t worry about it because it is same about we talk smegma causes of smegma can be your unhygienic behavior towards your self sometimes it can be become a danger but not often because it can be treat by adopting some hygienic habits.
What is Smegma?
It is a cheesy whitish or sometimes yellow fluid build by dead skin cells, oil in the foreskin of your penis if you are a boy and in the valva,( folds of the labia ) vaginal area in girls. it can be also built-in children.
Now you get that what is smegma is not a serious condition and not a sexual infection, it feels normal but not so comfortable for them who realize it in their daily life.
How can Smegma become Dangerous for you?
- When bacterias grow In your smegma, usually healthy bacterias grow In smegma but if you give not care to them then it will become the cause of other infection and UTI one of them
- UTI (Urine tract Infection ) can be harm your urinal system can become the cause of frequent urine.
- Your smegma converts into bad smegma if you are not serious about hygiene because boys your penis demand for cleaning and also girls who are not very hygienic can face the problems related to smegma otherwise it is not complicated for your health.
- Can cause redness, swelling, and hardness of the penis.
- It can be painful.
- Can become the cause of Balanitis it is an inflammation of glans or the head of the penis it can be painful and uncomfortable but not a serious condition it can be treated.
Read Also:- Vaginal Cancer: Types, Symptoms & Treatment
How to Prevent Smegma?
The first thing to prevent smegma is Hygiene, Hygienic tips because your hygiene is the best cure for your smegma related problems. Care yourself and become hygienic most of the health problems become finish including smegma problems.
- You need to give better cleanliness to your penis as a Male and for your Vagina as a female
- Cleaning – use the warm water to give a wash and do it gently.
- Don’t use the other good smell soap and another cleaning spray because your vaginal and penis area naturally have ph level which got imbalance if you use the other soaps and detergent for that area it can be harmful to you can become the cause of soreness, redness and skin irritation.
- If you want to use soap take a normal type of soap and use it gently in the near area of the penis as a boy and vagina as a girl.
Some Hygienic Tips for your Penis
- Regularly wash it with warm or normal water (with warm water once in a day it helps you )
- Don’t use too much soap and shower and if you want to use it choose nonperfumed soap it
- penis health is most important for urination, fertility, and your sex life.
- use the condom during intercourse with your partner it reduces the risk of any sexually transmitted infection.
Keep the mind in the Health of your Penis
- Be hydrated (water is important for our whole body health it is also important for your penis health to get about two liters In a day).
- Add some fresh vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Do Exercise on regular basis for some minutes or hours .some exercise for your penis, pelvic floor exercise, kegel exercise.
- Add green veg, avocado, spicy food with capsaicin.
- Meditation – meditation is very beneficial for your mental health and also for physical and penile health.
- Don’t take the stress.
- Don’t consume tobacco and don’t drink alcohol.
- Take proper sleep.
- Use a razor to remove the pubic hair don’t share that major with anyone else use the razor in the direction of where hair grows.
- The removal of pubic hair depends on you because hair is there is naturally grow for protection of your pubic area it is on you that you want to remove them to clean the area or clean with them.
- Use clean undergarments.
- Do not or avoid the use of the other person’s undergarments.
Hygienic Tips for Girls
- Females must know about hygiene for their mensuration period and on normal days also.
- Wash your vagina with warm water once a day.
- Do not use the soap to clean the vaginal area because your vagina has a ph level that can be imbalance your ph level the vagina.
- Clean every time you use any washroom with water during the menstrual period.
- Avoid public washrooms.
- Change your sanitary napkins every four to six hours if your blood flow is low and if you face heavy blood flow then you must change it in three to four hours because they can build the bacteria in your pads no matter what is the rate of your blood flow.
- Clean vagina after sex – make your habit of cleaning your vagina after sex otherwise you may face infection and infection like UTI.
- Do not use another feminine hygienic product avoid using any other female products like cloth, undergarments, etc.
- Use dry undergarments.
- Do not remove the pubic hair, If you think that pubic hair a sign of an unhygienic vagina in this case you are wrong because pubic hair is natural and it protects your vagina from any outsider infection that’s why the better thing is that don’t remove or shave your pubic hair clean and wash them gently good then remove them.
- Clean vagina in the right direction means from front to the Anus if you don’t do this do it in the right way change it from today.
- If you notice a sign of infection of the vagina then do not ignore it because you can face many health problems because of the signs of vaginal infection if excessive vaginal discharge, stinky smell, colored discharge (pink, yellow, white).
- Sex security – mind the security in term of intercourse because unsafe sex is harmful to you it increases the risk of sexually transmitted infection and if your partner already suffering from these type of infection like HIV( Human immunodeficiency virus)a type of dangerous infection and another type of virus so care about safety during sex.
- Prefer comfortable and loose cloth especially during your periods.
- Don’t use the extra products for vaginal cleaning.
Keep your Vaginal Healthy
- Vagina hygiene is very important which we discussed above.
- A healthy vagina is important for fertility, urination.
- Add healthy food to your diet like fresh vegetables, fruits.
- Food for healthy vagina potato, apples, omega 3 fatty acid, cranberries, avocados.
- Do exercise on daily basis.
If you do not want to face that irritation of smegma then adopt these hygienic habits on regular basis in your daily routine for protecting yourself from any infection.
Read Also:- Adrenal Cancer: Symptoms and Treatments
The ways with the step that how can males prevent the smegma
As a Man, you want to disappear the smegma then follow these steps
- Gently pull back your foreskin
- Use a mild soap and warm water to wash the area that’s usually covered by your foreskin
- Thoroughly rinse off all the soap and then gently pat the area dry
- Pull your foreskin back over the tip of your penis
- Repeat this daily until the smegma disappears.
As a Women, you want to disappear the smegma follow these steps
- Gently pull back the vaginal folds. You can position your first two fingers in a V-shape to help spread the folds.
- Use warm water and, if needed, a gentle soap, to clean the folds. Avoid getting soap inside the vaginal opening.
- Thoroughly rinse the area.
- Gently pat the area dry.
- it gives you a clean vagina
but remember do not use anything else for cleaning the smegma because it is a natural fluid which made naturally not a by cause of any infection do not do any experiment with it until you notice any abnormal sign in it like a bad smell and more discharge.
if you notice any abnormal thing means any unusual discharge and smell in your genital area you must make an appointment with the doctor for a better cure.
Read Also:- Terminal Cancer – Where the End of Cancer?
Cause of Smegma
As We Discussed above it is a fluid made up with
- Fatty oil
- The dead cell of skin
It is not dangerous but can be by infection but usually it not a serious problem if you clean your genital parts on a routine basis.
Your unhygienic behavior can become the cause of the dangerous situation of smegma as we discussed above you can adopt a hygiene routine for your private parts.
Smegma problem in baby
Commonly Smegma finds in teenager and adults or older humans but it also finds in children and newborn baby it should be clean by parents because smegma in babies can become the cause of many infection smegma increase the chances of bacteria develop.
And a baby needs special care here in this case parents to pull the foreskin and clean the head of the penis but remember do it not a routine basis because a baby has sensitive parts but before doing that at home once must go to the hospital for your baby checkup it can be anything else.
Smegma is not a subject of concern but it can become, so careful about it because Nowadays people did not care about their healthy body and living stressful life where smegma make it more stressful and depressive it become an irritating thing for people and nobody wants to face it take many suggestions and other products, medicine for the cure of it but remember one thing it is not a disease but yes it can become the cause of disease if you don’t want to face it so don’t take any decision for disappearing it on any cost but first to learn some hygienic habits, add some healthy food in your diet, don’t take too much stress because it is common in people you are not only one so keep calm and become health conscious if it gives you stress more consult from health care advisor not from anyone become a responsible person not aggressive.
Read Also:- Chia Seeds mine of Benefits for your Health
what is smegma
how to get rid of smegma
what does smegma look like
how to clean smegma
what does smegma mean
is smegma bad
what does smegma smell like
what causes smegma
how to prevent smegma
how to pronounce smegma
how to remove smegma
how to remove hardened smegma
is smegma normal
what does smegma taste like
what is smegma in dogs?
how to treat smegma
what is smegma made of
can girls get smegma
what is the definition of smegma