Super speed for your super Health: Chia Seed. Chia seed mine of benefits for your health. Chia seed is a healthier seed which helps to build a fit and slim body mainly it famous for weight loss but it has many other components that make it the est and one of the super seeds for you if you eat it gently.
What is Chia Seed?
Chia is one of the healthy seed for your daily diet, it is a small size black seed we can give is a name energy booster because people use it like that, it is from the mint family and it is mainly found In central America from a desert plant “salvia hispanica” you can get it from the market and add it in your food because health experts prefer it as good food for your health in many ways Because they believed that it was used in olden (Ancient ) times in food.
How is Chia Seed Healthy?
It’s really good for your health it is a wonderful source of nutrients with very few calories, fiber, antioxidants, rich in protein, omega 3. It helps you in losing weight.
If we see in Detail
Fiber: 11 grams.
Protein: 4 grams.
Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
Zinc, Vitamin B3 (niacin), Potassium, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), and Vitamin B2.
A Good Source of Omega 3.
Hope: Now you will not get confused about why the chia seed is good for our health
Where you can get it?
You can buy it from the market it is sold in the market (any grocery shop) in the name of Chia so you can buy it from the market at a cost and also naturally.
You will get them but how to eat them? It is important to know that too
How to eat Chia Seeds?
If you want to increase your energy level on the whole and every day then there is the best option to add to your diet is chia seeds it brings up your energy level. You can eat them by adding them to your daily diet which is not difficult I think Because it is not a very heavy thing, but a very tiny size seed, which you can add to any dish, food, drink at any time, and consuming.
How can add it to our Daily Life?
you can add them in other things like juices, smoothies, oatmeal any other drink, then you can eat it easily it also increases crunchiness in your meal.
Some drink in which you can mix it
- Lemon Water
- Neutral water (boil)
- Fruit Juice
- Chia topping on your recipe
- Chia pudding
- Baked with bread ( toast bread )
- In your salad (sprinkle it in your salad)
- You can add it to your breakfast, fish, cakes
- Chocolate bar
- In other snakes like Ice cream, Pizza, yogurt, oatmeal, chips
You can add in anything if you want to eat it but more because no one things are well more than their need to eat it but in the limit.
How can use it for weight loss?
Chia seeds friendly seed for weight loss. If you are now irritated with your fat or heavy body and want to maintain it by losing your weight then the chia seeds are perfect for you that help you in losing your weight.
Everyone especially females wants a slim body so ladies don’t worry because we discussed here for your slim figure and also boys can give their attention to here because fat is not good for your healthy body and nowadays everyone wants an attractive body yeah for taking attraction of people and if you are one of them then you can add chia seeds for your slim body.
There are many ways how can you eat chia for weight loss but it does not only depend on your way but also your other diet which you prefer In your daily routine because if you want to lose weight then you should also strict about your daily diet.
Before we take information about ways to take it first know the cause of how it can help chia seeds help in weight loss?
Chia seeds have high fiber and protein which help in losing weight, it absorbs a large amount of water and expands In your stomach it feels you that your stomach full and slows the absorption of the food.
Now how can you take chia for your weight loss in your Daily Routine?
As we discussed above that how can we take it in our daily life that simply you know now how can you take it but remember when you want to lose your weight you should add it in a light meal instead of the heavy meal because if you add it in your favorite cake it increases your taste not good for weight loss then what is the benefit of eating it so be carefully consume it if you want to lose your weight.
Some ways you can adopt for adding chia seeds in your Daily Diet
- Fruit salad (sprinkled them on the fruit salad)– when you eat the fruit cut them and sprinkled them on the top of fruits, the better time is morning if you prefer it you should eat in the morning time.
- water – You can also take it with simply awesome water.
- Milk – Milk for better results you can take it with milk.
- Avocado – ( if you are an avocado lover which Is a very healthy fruit you make it more healthy by sprinkled chia seeds on it, you become a fan of avocado and chia because chia increases the test of Avacado with a crunchiness.
- Smoothies – add it in smoothies and there is many people fan of smoothies and if you are adding chia seeds in your smoothies it works as a test and makes your smoothies more tasty and healthy
- Add-In your daily meal which you prefer in your daily life like in fresh vegetables, oatmeal, soup
- Peanut Butter – if you are health conscious you can use the peanut butter in your meal then you can add chia seeds in peanut butter and buy it from markets also chia peanut butter, but peanut butter may also increase your fat so you can avoid it or take it in small quantity.
- Popcorn – (favorite in theaters )the best option with chia seeds because popcorn is a one of light food (whole grain)which you can try as a snake it is one of the healthy snakes add chia seeds and make it more healthy for your weight loss.
- Chia Bars – are the healthy and best option for consuming chia seeds.
How to take Chia seeds with Water?
There are many ways to consume chia seeds but one of the neutral and simplest ways to eat it with water but everything is the right way also eating chia with water has ways.
In the morning you can take it with
- Only filtered water ( a normal drink with chia seed ) at morning time take it in every morning
- Coconut water and Honey – you can take it with coconut water add some chia seed in coconut water and leave it for ten minutes to mix it well and you find that seeds double then you can add honey in it for a great taste, ready this special drink for your daily morning routine which work as an energy drink.
- Lemon water and Honey – most people take lemon water as a fresh drink and it is very healthy and the good thing is that you can add superfood chia seed in it for making it more healthy it is the easiest way to take chia in daily life because lemon easily available in markets, and for the increase, the taste of it you can add honey in it and a tastier drink is ready for you in the daily morning routine.
Remember if you want to achieve something you have to work hard and the continuously same thing applies to your health, drink any of these but when you do it continuously then your body will get the benefit. One thing to always remember is to use wet chia seeds if you take them dry. This increased risk is because dry chia seeds swell up and absorb about ten to twelve times their weight in liquid when they are exposed to water.
How to soak the Chia Seed before use?
- you can use water for soaking chia seeds.
- soak them in Milk, chia seeds can be soaked in the Normal milk or almond milk until they take a chewing texture if we mind the time then the ideal time for soaking them is (20 Minutes)or can take more then this ideal time, after this short period you can check them. and after soaking them you can store them in the refrigerator for some five days.
Chia Seeds Benefits
- Rich in Fiber – Chia is a good source of Fiber how fiber benefit us?
It keeps your digestion system clean and healthy, easing bowel movements, reduce the absorption of cholesterol into your bloodstream mainly soluble fiber (control cholesterol same find in the chia seed, prevent the blood sugar. We should take some 25 to 30 grams per day not much not less, a balanced diet is healthy always.
Sources of Fiber you can get it from chia seeds also from many other sources, fresh fruits, and vegetables, whole grains, bread,.brown rice.
- Super antioxidants –one of the best things that are contains Antioxidants very helpful for a healthy body. antioxidants of Chia seeds protect the body from disease. basically, antioxidants protect the cells which reduce the risk of cancer and another heart-related disease, chia seed contains chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol.
- Source of Omega 3s– omega 3 is a rare fatty acid found In the chia seed it is very healthy in many ways for health, balance the Blood pressure, balance the heart rhythm, reduce the chances of heart attack, reduce the cardiac arrest chance and another heart disease, reduce triglycerides, 250–500 mg is enough quantity per each day if you are adult. sources of Omega 3 you can get if from seafood, Nuts and seed, oil plants.
- Calcium – chia seed is a good source of calcium, calcium is important for bone health so that means chia also good for your bones if you want tuff and strong bone then you can add it to your diet.
Other Benefits of Chia Seeds
In this stressful life, you may be bored and disturbed all the time but chia seeds can change your mood and personality.
- It fights against depression and anxiety.
- Chia seed is rich in tryptophan which good for your sleep and it gives consistency to your sleep routine and you feel fresh the next day.
- Blood sugar level decrease (good for sugar patients ).
- Boost your energy level.
- Easy to consume by adding it to one of your favorite dishes and drink.
- You got a happy heart ( good for heart patients).
That’s why experts give it the name superfood because It is an allrounder in the field of human health.
If you are a woman and you eat chia seeds it gives you glowing and clear skin well not only for women it works for Men too.
I know now you are fall in love with chia seeds and want to buy them but if you have a place to grow them then why you find them in shops of your supermarket you can grow them yourself now you think how? how it is possible that we can grow the chia seeds but you can do it.
Let’s Discuss Growing chia seeds in your lovely and Green Garden.
If you want to add this superfood to your garden you must try to grow them by following some steps.
- In your Garden – Well it is not very difficult because you can normally sow them in your garden these seeds by sprinkling them on the soil and rub them with your hand softly and gently and after few days you see some sprouts of the chia.
- Time to Grow – Ideally chia seeds take 4 to 14 days for growth, chia plant will flower in some twelve weeks.
- In Water – not only in the garden you can grow them anywhere because they can also grow in water.
- Take a Terracotta, linen, or nylon cloth dish and set it In a large plate of water (clean water ) then you can sprinkle the seeds of chia on top of that and you will find the growth of chia sprouts in some of 2 or 4 days.
Read Also:- How to prevent cancer before it starts
Care for Chia Plant
Chia plant water daily, keep them safe from birds and other animals, keep grow them in sunlight, give an atmosphere like the desert.
Mind the Type of Water – use clean and pure water for that process because nowadays there is available many types of water many substances and chemicals found in that type of water and also depend on the natural weather of the place where you live (polluted area ) because many things affect the growth of a seed. (this trick is good for sprouts of chia seeds )and when you get the ¼ inch long sprouts then you can plant them in your garden to grow more.
Chia seeds grow in the desert so they need a dry atmosphere like a desert need to give them atmosphere like the desert.
Warm Temperature – Chia Seeds required a warm temperature to grow approximately it must 70 to 85 degrees you can take a room heater or heat pad it helps to make a warm zone for chia seed to grow.
Everything has two-phase and chia seed also have, we have discussed the benefit of chia seeds but when we talk about chia seeds then must to know about its side effect and some limitations too.
- Eating too many chia seeds is not good for the digestion system it can because of digestion problems.
- Excessive consumption of chia seed is not good for your abdomen can become abdomen pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating because chia seed a good source of fiber and consume more fiber becomes the cause of the above problems related to your stomach (abdomen).
- We have discussed above that chia seeds is a good source of Omega 3 which is a rare component for health but experts say that chia seed not a very good source of Omega 3 because it can increase only two substances of blood levels of AlA and EPA but not DHA and thus creating an imbalance in the blood that creates the problem.
Chia Seed can become the Cause of Serious Side Effects
Chia seed is a portion of healthy food but sometimes it does not suit you and can create many problems in the body.
- Maybe you Allergic to Chia Seeds – Can become a cause of allergy in the body some people face allergy problems after eating it, itching, pain, gastrointestinal distress, swelling. of tongue, watery eyes, breathing problems.
- It is not suitable food for pregnant women.
- It is not good for breastfeeding women, not good for a newborn baby.
- Can become a cause of thin blood and lower BP (blood pressure ).
- Chia seeds not good for your prostate health, it is rich in “Alpha-linolenic Acid” and excessive consumption of this acid maybe increase the risk of Prostate cancer and prostate cancer can begin in Males mostly who crossed the age 40.
- Maybe you faced a digestion issue because it contains Latin acid.
- Vomiting and lose motion Problems.
What you must to keep in mind if you want to consume and add it to your Daily Diet
- Don’t take dry chia seed it can become a cause of block food pipe which is the most important part for your body because chia seeds absorb a high level of water.
- Use them after soaking.
- Take them in small quantities (one teaspoon and less than this in a day.
- Start with a little amount it can be harm you if you take in more in starting.
- Chia seeds can harm the health of children, old citizens, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and if you are an adult don’t think it does not leave side effects on you eat them but in an ideal quantity its defatily work for you in a positive manner.
- Avoid taking it during meditation for blood sugar and another disease.
Look everyone wants a good and fit body and it’s possible when you are fit by inside but everyone lives, hangout their life in the different style they all have different lifestyle and everyone has a different diet which is dependent on their living place and hobby for food .thats why you must to take knowledge about those things which you want to start to add in your daily diet because it can be affect you differently no matter what your friend suggests because they have another life and food but matters that what you eat and drink in your life. After all, sometimes healthy food converts into poison according to our whole diet so you need to take advice from experts and dietician about chia seeds because that is not important what you eat importantly is that how you eat it.